When does Hide-IP-Tools.com collect my personal information?
You may provide personal information to Hide-IP-Tools.com in one of following ways:
- by sharing your e-mail address when subscribing to the newsletter. - by sharing personal information (name, email address, IP address) when you submit news tips or questions via the Contact Form
- by sharing personal information (name, email address, IP address) when you post comments on posts.
In addition to basic contact information, the analytics trackers may also collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. This may include the operating system you are working on, the Internet browser you are using, and the screen resolution of your computer.
How does Hide-IP-Tools.com use my personal information?
Depending on what you have subscribed to, Hide-IP-Tools.com may use your information in a number of ways.
- The email address you provided through our newsletter subscription form enables us to send you news and offers. This subscription is entirely opt-in by the user. (We cannot subscribe you to the newsletter as you personally must have access to the email account in order to verify the subscription.) Subscribers can opt-out of our newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link that is present on every email at the very bottom of the newsletter.
- The email address that you use when contacting us with an editorial tip or via our Contact Form will not be used for any reason but for the purposes of responding to your inquiry.
- The email address associated with your account when you comment on stories may be used in conjunction with contests and promotions hosted on Hide-IP-Tools.com's website to notify you if you have won. Email addresses provided in comments are not used for any other reason.
Is there anything else I should know about my privacy and Hide-IP-Tools.com?
Any information you disclose voluntarily on our comments page or in any properties hosted by How-to-hide-ip.net becomes public information. Hide-IP-Tools.com is a public forum. We cannot control the action of our site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the Internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk. Privacy is a very personal matter and we encourage you to be careful and responsible when disclosing personal information online.