12vpn is a reliable VPN service with three server locations for OpenVPN, PPTP, and L2TP setups, based in the UK and US.
Here are the main features of 12vpn:
- Server locations in the UK (London) and the USA (Los Angeles and Fremont).
- Supports OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP VPN protocols.
- Support Windows, Apple Mac OS X VPN, Apple iPhone, GNU/Linux, Android (version 1.6 and higher) and more operating systems or platforms.
- Support 128-bit encryption on all protocols, 256-bit encryption and 4096-bit keys option on OpenVPN.
- Free 12vpn DNS servers.
- Support full routing, split routing or zero routings where users use internal SOCKS to selectively enable or disable applications for VPN usage.
- IPv6 support.
- Cloaking of the webserver.
- Unlimited switches between our UK and USA servers.
- Allow P2P (including BitTorrent torrent) traffic for downloading, uploading or streaming, but for legal purposes only.
You may read 12VPN reviews below.